Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Crafting with An Attitude Challenge #24: Anything Goes


Hello scrappy friends, Happy Thursday
In case you just reading my blog for the very first time for this month, I'm here wishing you Happy Chinese New Year!
As for now, I'm ready to share with you all my new project for  Crafting With An Attitude new challenge with the theme Anything Goes.


If you know me, surely that you know that i'm busy with Chinese New Year celebration these few days, but as we enter into February, Valentine is come too! OMG, time flies.
In order not to miss the day, i creating this Valentine card using Valentine Teddy from Moonflower Digi.
I color my image with color pencil, and i complete my card with supplies as below:
Pattern Papers, Paper Flowers, Alphabet Stickers, Glossy Accent, Lace and some pearl sticker.


Here is the closer look for my card, hope you like it.

As for this month, we do have sponsor(s) as below for our challenge, you are welcome to enter the challenge by posting your projects in our challenge blog.

Sponsor:
Prize: $10 in Digital Stamps


See you soon.

Challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment