Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #16: Angels or Faith Based Projects

Hello friends, good day to you.
First of all, i would like to apologize as i accidentally set a wrong posting date for my sharing, thus the sharing only happen a day after the challenge started. So Sorry...

Well, here is my new project for Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge for this month with the challenge theme: Angels or Faith Based Projects.
Since Easter just around the corner, you may share any projects have angels or faith related projects in our challenge.

 \
For my card today, I'm using Humming Bird with Scripture which sponsor by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
I color my image with color pencil, and i use vellum and pattern paper to create the background for my card.
At the corner, i added some button as the decoration to furnish my card.


That's all from me today, hope you enjoy my card today.

Sponsor:
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate towards Digital Products


See you soon,

Challenge:

5 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card and beautiful sentiment. Love all the buttons! Thanks for joining our flower challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flower background paper. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff
    Lyne - Guest Designer
    For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vellum over the pretty flowery paper. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, and those buttons are just too cute. I'm going to have to try using them more. Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely! TFS it with KBD Aloha Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete