Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #35: Add a Sentiment / Anything Goes

Hey ya, Happy Wednesday!
Well, today i'm going to sharing my new project for The Crafty Addicts new monthly challenge with the theme: Anything Goes/ Add a Sentiment.


Here is my card for this month challenge.
I'm using Kittaccino from Knitty Kitty Digis. This image just reminds me of the 3D coffee art i had recently, so cute.


Supplies i used for my card: pattern card stock, Mommy Lhey Washi tape, and some paper doily. 
Just simple and nice.

That all for me now, do come and share your projects with us, we would love to see your projects too.

Sponsor:

Prize: 3 Images



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for making such a super card with Kittaccino! Love the way you've made it look like real latté art, and think the spots and doily layout are awesome! Still have washi tape envy though! :)


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete